Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DRAG QUEEN CAPPUCCINO

Khun Oud
Pattaya Beach

Cappuccion extraordinaire

Oud in drag

Last night I was having a chat and coffee with some friends in Pattaya, about 15 minutes by car from my summer residence in Jomtien. We met in a café in Sunee Plaza, best known for it’s high number of gay bars and gogo-boy-clubs. It was in sharp contrast with my earlier experience at the Pattaya International Ladies Club where I was surrounded by 80 or so conservative women.
I promised to do a little marketing for the owner of the café I visited. It’s called Oud’s Bar. Be prepared, as the owner sometimes appears from the back room in drag. Apart from his fine staff, and his excellent management skills, he is one of few persons who feels comfortable just as he is. And he can be outrageous at times. Here are some photos, including photos of his delicious cappuccino.


1 comment: