Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Japanese Love Story, sort of....

Last night I was interested in watching a movie. My friend Matthew is very good at downloading movies illegally from the internet and I had asked him to put some Japanese movies on my flash drive, preferably with English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Hindi or Tibetan subtitles, so that I could understand what they were saying, as I don’t speak Japanese.

Matthew had downloaded 16 movies, including some stuff from History Channel about the Tibetan Book of the Dead, as well as Angels and Demons, and three Japanese movies. I was particularly interested in the Japanese movie “A Love Story” with Koike Teppei and Eji Wentz. I first clicked Angels and demons but after 15 minutes I got so bored, I deleted the movie and prayed to the Buddha for Hollywood never to release such boring rubbish ever again.

So I clicked a movie that didn’t have a title. I enjoy a good surprise. It was a two-hour and four minute movie.

The opening scene.
Fade in.
Office worker works at a desk, dressed in a suit. Camera shifts to door. Someone enters the room and tells the young man that the CEO wants to speak with him, as he’s not happy with the man’s performance.
The boy gets up. Fade out.

Fade in. The CEO’s office. Shot of the door. Zoom out. Boy enters the room. The CEO is dressed in a black suit, white shirt with French cuffs and he is wearing a mask.

(Oy. What the heck?)

CEO sits down in his CEO chair and orders the boy in the suit to sit down.

There is only one chair in the room.

Boy asks: "Where should I sit?"

“You sit on my lap,” the CEO orders.

Boy is mystified, but he sits down on the masked CEO’s lap. The CEO starts to fondle the boy.

Zoom in on the chest of the boy.
“Do you like me to touch your nipples?”
"No, please don't touch me there!"
"Would you like me to touch you there?"
CEO touches the young man on his private parts.

(Okay. I took a deep breath. Interesting.)

CEO continues to rubs the boy on the nipples and sticks his tongue in the boy’s mouth.
The boy protests. CEO orders more staff in suits to come in.
Zoom out. Total shot of the room.
The other staff members in suits undress the boy, kiss him, rub his private parts, take off their ties and tie the boy’s hands to his feet. CEO starts to orally work on the boy’s private parts while the other staff members start to spray the boy with lubricant from a very large bottle. All sorts of vibrating plastic toys “Made in Korea” appear and they soon disappear into the boy or are being used to rubs him on the nipples.

(Oy. Now I am hooked.)

Five more staff members wearing only underwear are ordered in and after the CEO has seriously intercoursed the boy, he orders the 5 staff members to urinate on the boy’s face. And so they do. Zoom in.

(Oy.)
CEO says. "I think this is enough punishment. I hope you will do a better job. You can go back to work now."
(Swallow. Really... should I move to Japan and be lousy at my job?)

I am forty minutes into this movie and wonder whether I am still interested in watching History Channel’s The Tibetan Book of the Dead.

My husband walks in.
I switch off my computer.
“What are you doing, my little princess?”
“Honey. I think you are going to get very lucky tonight,” I say with a big smile. "Where are my Korean toys?"

I know the above is quite a strange thing to write for a former nun, but what the heck. I live in Thailand now.

1 comment:

  1. you got a pleasant surprise...and so did your husband!.

    ReplyDelete